I just got an email from a girl named Janice asking me if I knew of any “trivia” or one of those little-known facts about some well-known entertainers. (Psst, Janice? Next time you want to ask something, do it as a comment, okay? You know how finding comments on our blog makes my head spin with joy. *wink*)
Well, Janice, at the risk of making our blog appear like an entertainment blog, I am going to share with you some little-known facts or trivia about our worshipped idols which I’ve come across from reading old fan magazines. There aren’t very many, actually, but here are some of them:
* Did you know that Michael Keaton’s real name is Michael Douglas but he can’t use it for obvious reasons?
* Did you know that Michael J. Fox auditioned for a role in one of Robert Redford’s movies and when Redford saw how short he was, he threw a fit and, worse, threw Michael out?
* Did you know that Mel Gibson was not born in Australia but in New York? His father brought his entire family to Australia to dodge the draft in the 70s.
* Did you know that there were originally five members of The Beatles but the fifth one, Stu Sutcliffe, died of brain hemorrhage?
* Did you know that in England a fag is a cigarette so when you say you’re sucking the butt of a fag, it simply means you’re smoking a cigarette? (Say what?)
Sorry about that last one. It’s simply my way of saying “I’ve run out of trivia, Janice!”
But thanks for emailing our site, anyway. And do come back soon. TTFN!