Friday, December 02, 2005

I've Got A Crush on You

Dear J,

I have a crush on my best friend’s boyfriend and I don’t know what to do! I’m so scared she’ll notice cause whenever he’s around I drop things including myself. I’ve fallen flat on my face a couple of times cause I get all excited and klutzy! Help me. I don’t know what to do.

K from Cali

Dear K,

Relax, take a deep breath, and use your head, girl! Oops, sorry that just kinda slipped out. Seriously now, this is not a good situation you’re in. First because, if you act on this emotion, you stand to lose your best friend. Secondly, you’re not even sure the guy feels the same towards you. My suggestion is: DON’T OVERTHINK THIS PROBLEM! Just let things be. Like all crushes, it is sure to fade in time. Most likely, you’re just lonely. So, go out and find a guy of your own. There’s tons of fish in the ocean. Just be wary of sharks. Salmon are yummier though my own D is more of a cuddly blow fish, so yummy but deadly sometimes. : )

J

No comments: